Hey guys! Sorry its been such a long time since my last post, senior year is one of the busiest years of high school yet! Regardless, fall is upon us and I wanted to share my perspective on the upcoming fall trends and essentials before we are in the fully in the middle of the season. I live in California and it hasn’t gotten cold here yet, but I know some places are starting to get cooler weather every day. I worked with Shop Style Collective again, to bring you all of the best places to purchase the trends and essentials I will talk about!
- Burgundy booties= I have seen these all over Pinterest and I’m sure they will be a great statement piece for fall!
- Sophisticated watches= When I think of fall, one of the things I think of is sophisticated style. What’s a better way to say goodbye to summer and hello to workdays and school days, than getting a watch that will keep you on time and stylish. Down below in the widget links through Shop Style Collective, you guys can see one of my favorite watch brands call Olivia Burton. They have some of the most unique but mature watches at a reasonable price.
- Layering= Although this is something most people already do just for warmth, layering for style is something that I wouldn’t be surprised by this fall and winter. Purposefully trying to show different fabric materials and patterns is one of my favorite looks! One thing I’m super excited to try is a turtleneck or long sleeve under a slip dress.
- Low buns= High messy buns are still one of my favorite hairstyles, but a low and simple bun looks very sleek and effortless.
- Turtle necks= I have always loved turtle necks and they are one of those fall and winter looks that never goes out of style.
- Neutral totes= Neutral is obviously great because it goes with anything, especially with darker and lighter fall colors such as black, burgundy, and grey, or beige, white, and tan.
- Fall hats= I have never worn a fall hat but I love summer hats and have been actively looking for a cute wool hat. Fall is a great time to wear them because it’s not winter yet.
- Orange coats= Orange is so colorful and works for almost any season during the year. Fall can sometimes be sad because it has a less colorful color scheme. Who says color can’t be incorporated into fall? If you are looking for a pop of color or fun, some good colors that would still work for fall would be hints of yellow, light pink, orange, light blue, lavender, and magenta.
- Tortoise shell sunglasses= These are great for anytime of the year but especially for fall because the tortoise shell goes so easily with anything and everything.
- Over the knee boots= I have always wanted a pair of these and I finally found a pair that I loved. Personally, I like the black the best but any color is super cute and perfect for fall. I know these were big last year but they are still super stylish!
Want to find where you can buy these trends? CLICK ON THE ITEM FOR THE DIRECT LINK!
- Burgundy booties
- Turtle necks
- Neutral totes
- Fall hats
- Orange coats
- Over the knee Boots
- Hunter boots
- Burberry coat
- Tortoise shell sunglasses
Shop Style Collective Widget:
I hope you guys enjoyed that post! I also hope you are all also having a wonderful school year or work year thus far!