Hey guys! While the sun is blazing in California and I’m assuming the snow is starting to melt in most places, the spring clothes are coming out in stores. This time of year gets me excited for warmer weather, brighter colors and longer days. Yellow has always been my favorite color for as long as I can remember (Belle was my favorite Disney princess when I was younger), so when I started noticing the major trend of yellow, I knew this was one for the books! In specific, a small yellow gingham cami dress is the hottest dress for Summer 2018! Different variations of this dress are evident everywhere, as well as two-piece yellow gingham sets, crop tops, and skirts. Yellow is such a bright and luminous color, and makes everyone look instantly awake and joyful. The tricky part about yellow is that it can either come off as too orange or neon where it washes out the person wearing it. The yellow that has been seen trending in stores is nice and calm, or shall we say mellow? However, it’s not mellow because the yellow trend is spreading like crazy so scroll down below for some affordable options where you guys can get the look for yourself!
I hope you guys enjoyed that post and that it gave you some great inspiration for Spring and Summer of 2018!
Hey guys! Since I live in California, I’m not too educated on snow style and practical clothing for going out in the snow. So, needless to say, when I do get the chance to dress up for the snow I get so excited that my outfits are pre-planned and ready to go! Although I admittedly don’t know much about living in snow, I do know that cold weather calls for fun outfits. As the weather is getting warmer and warmer here in California, people are jumping at the opportunity to get in one last good ski this President’s Weekend. One of my favorite trends of late 2017 was the fun and colorful furs that were spotted on celebrities and red carpets. So I have gathered all of my favorite FAUX furs down below for you guys, at a range of prices! Now I must say that I personally only wear faux fur, so all the fur down below is FAKE. Regardless, even faux fur can get expensive! The key to rocking faux fur is all in the appearance of the fur and the quality of the fur while keeping it on a budget. Keep reading for an inspiration collage and the faux fur that you can buy!
Faux Furs To Buy:
- American Eagle Outfitters: $51.98
Shop Style Collective Widget:
Thanks guys for reading! I hope this inspired you to jazz up your winter style if you haven’t done so already! See you next week!
Hey guys! So recently, I’ve been noticing a lot of polka dots, whether it’s on blouses, skirts, or dresses. I’ve never been a huge fan of polka dots but I think they can be really cute and trendy when they are smaller and are in addition to the many ruffles that have been paired with the dots. For some reason, I keep seeing them everywhere and am totally not opposed to it as I think the polka dots are so fun and playful. I have created a list down below of some great items that are polka dot patterned, which you can purchase through Shop Style Collective if you wish! Shop Style Collective made it easy for me to create a widget featuring expensive and cheap polka dot clothing items, to give you guys fast access to a whole range of prices. One of my most satisfying moments is when my outfit looks great but I got it on a budget. This is totally possible with some research and time. Luckily for you guys, I’ve done both for you! So scroll down for some great clothing options, as well as an inspiration board for this polka dot trend!
Shop Style Collective Widget:
Hopefully giving you guys some clothing options helps make the shopping process a little bit easier. I know it can be stressful to find the best deals while on a budget so I tried to find the best prices for you all, without losing the stylish aspect of the clothing. Thanks for reading and until next time!
Hey guys! I hope your New Year has been off to a great start! With Valentine’s Day approaching fast, I wanted to give you guys a quick lookbook to help inspire your outfit ideas! Valentine’s Day is all about the red and the pinks but sometimes that gets a little repetitive and you want to change it up! In addition to a lookbook, I’ve also created a list of possible outfit ideas just in case you guys would like a new and unique look for Valentine’s Day this year!
- Accenting with red: Take on the trend of an all-white outfit, but make it pop with some red or pink accents. Red boots have been big right now so they would be the perfect addition to this outfit!
- Red blazer: I’ve always loved blazers because you feel so powerful when you’re wearing them. Pair this with a little white dress and you’ve got a totally unique outfit!
- LSD: Little Silver Dress–> everyone thinks of pink and red for Valentine’s Day, myself included, but silver is just as festive and not as popular. This would look great with some nude heels and classic pearl earrings. Usually, people don’t think of pearls as an accessory for a night out, but I love them because the white pearls against any skin tone instantly make you look more awake and youthful!
- Fun Floral: If you guys are like me and love anything floral, embroidered, or has a touch of a boho feel, then I highly suggest a dress like that but with added ruffles. Ruffles on the sleeves and shoulders are such a big trend right now and will look great with anything floral or polka dot. If you really wanted to go all out with this outfit, you could pair it with some strappy heels or tie your hair up in a curly high ponytail with a scarf tied to it and you’ve got a super cute look for the night!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and it helped inspire you to some outfit ideas! Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Every year comes with new trends, and this year sure has a host of them. When I was younger, I used to wonder what would be iconic outfits to our decade, just as there are staples to the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, and many others. Even though I’m not sure if this trend will be making the history books, it definitely blown up this fall as most stores carry these types of boots. They are so fun because they can make any outfit colorful and are nothing like the boots most of us are used to wearing. So, after seeing these boots pop up all over social media and Pinterest, I knew I had to check them out. After doing some research, I learned that almost every store I went to carried boots that were similar to each other. Whether they were knock offs or high-end brands, I personally thought that you couldn’t even tell the difference, which is another great thing about these shoes! I was able to round-up some of my favorites with the help of Shop Style Collective, and have provided all of the links down below. Make sure you check them out if you are interested, all of them are great shoes and come in a variety of price ranges so anyone can steal this look! These embroidered calf boots are sure to turn heads! I made a picture collage down below for some inspiration, along with a list of stores on where to buy these and the exact links to these boots in the Shop Style Collective widget at the bottom!
- Forever 21
- Free People
I hope you guys enjoyed that!
Hey guys! Sorry its been such a long time since my last post, senior year is one of the busiest years of high school yet! Regardless, fall is upon us and I wanted to share my perspective on the upcoming fall trends and essentials before we are in the fully in the middle of the season. I live in California and it hasn’t gotten cold here yet, but I know some places are starting to get cooler weather every day. I worked with Shop Style Collective again, to bring you all of the best places to purchase the trends and essentials I will talk about!
- Burgundy booties= I have seen these all over Pinterest and I’m sure they will be a great statement piece for fall!
- Sophisticated watches= When I think of fall, one of the things I think of is sophisticated style. What’s a better way to say goodbye to summer and hello to workdays and school days, than getting a watch that will keep you on time and stylish. Down below in the widget links through Shop Style Collective, you guys can see one of my favorite watch brands call Olivia Burton. They have some of the most unique but mature watches at a reasonable price.
- Layering= Although this is something most people already do just for warmth, layering for style is something that I wouldn’t be surprised by this fall and winter. Purposefully trying to show different fabric materials and patterns is one of my favorite looks! One thing I’m super excited to try is a turtleneck or long sleeve under a slip dress.
- Low buns= High messy buns are still one of my favorite hairstyles, but a low and simple bun looks very sleek and effortless.
- Turtle necks= I have always loved turtle necks and they are one of those fall and winter looks that never goes out of style.
- Neutral totes= Neutral is obviously great because it goes with anything, especially with darker and lighter fall colors such as black, burgundy, and grey, or beige, white, and tan.
- Fall hats= I have never worn a fall hat but I love summer hats and have been actively looking for a cute wool hat. Fall is a great time to wear them because it’s not winter yet.
- Orange coats= Orange is so colorful and works for almost any season during the year. Fall can sometimes be sad because it has a less colorful color scheme. Who says color can’t be incorporated into fall? If you are looking for a pop of color or fun, some good colors that would still work for fall would be hints of yellow, light pink, orange, light blue, lavender, and magenta.
- Tortoise shell sunglasses= These are great for anytime of the year but especially for fall because the tortoise shell goes so easily with anything and everything.
- Over the knee boots= I have always wanted a pair of these and I finally found a pair that I loved. Personally, I like the black the best but any color is super cute and perfect for fall. I know these were big last year but they are still super stylish!
Want to find where you can buy these trends? CLICK ON THE ITEM FOR THE DIRECT LINK!
Shop Style Collective Widget:
I hope you guys enjoyed that post! I also hope you are all also having a wonderful school year or work year thus far!
Hey guys! School and sports have been so time consuming lately that I haven’t gotten a chance to take a break and get back on here. But not to worry! I’ve got you covered for the must have spring time trends for this year, as April is in full swing!For many of us, (rainy San Francisco) the cold weather is still taking its time to wind down, but warmer days are ahead! Here’s my list of top trends to make your transition from winter to spring as smooth as can be!
Spring 2017 Trends:
- Fun Jeans: These are something that I have always wanted to try and have recently seen so much of on Pinterest.
- Scarf Neck Ties: These are so cute and I can’t wait to try some of these out throughout summer and spring! Floral, stripes, one color, you name it! They look especially great with button down shirts.
- Jean Skirts: I just wore mine the other day at school and I got so many compliments! They look great with converse and sandals, and can be found at stores like Forever 21, Hollister, H & M, and Gap.
- Fun Sunglasses: My number one tip for these is to buy them cheap! I always drop these, scratch them, stretch them, etc. So buy them cheap and make them fun! Chrome sunglasses and mirrored colors will always be a fun summer trend.
- Slides: I have an athletic pair for sports so when I saw this trend all over Pinterest, my first thought was wow, comfortable and cute!
- Embroidered EVERYTHING: I have always loved embroidery, especially in the warmer weather! Blouses, skirts, denim jackets, you name it! It’s all in!
I hope you guys liked these ideas and are just as excited for spring and summer as I am!
- P.S all of the images are from Pinterest and are not mine:)